Facebook Page Reviews
Ever wondered how to get reviews on your business’s Facebook page? Wonder no more! Here’s a quick tutorial below, or check out our video tutorial on this page!
- Once you’ve logged onto your Facebook business account, you’ll want to click the “Settings” button at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Templates & Tabs” section in your left side options.
- Scroll through the sections, and if you don’t see “Reviews” just click “Add a Tab” at the bottom of the section.
- Then click “Add Tab” next to the “Reviews” section. Now you have successfully added reviews to your page.
- By clicking the “Settings” button next to “Reviews” on the “Templates and Tabs” screen, this will allow you to either turn reviews off, or give you a shareable link for someone to give a review.
Have Questionsunique to your video marketing?
Let's be social
11 NE 11th St., Ste. 209 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
Link To Detailed Directions